Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Pictures

Wow, I have been gone for so long that I am having trouble "fitting" my little bloggie habit back in! First thing in the morning or naptime is best for me, I think.

Here are some pictures :)


Brianna, my first little darling. She is getting so big. She sat in my lap one day and said "I'm getting so big mommy!" to which I replied, "Yes, sweetheart" . "I'm not too big to sit in your lap though mommy" -I am so thankful. She is just so precious to me. I love her little prayers how she thanks the Lord for saving her and giving her parents that correct her...it chokes me up every time I hear it. What a blessing.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the girl's dresses! So "little girl"

~Kristi

Trish said...

What beautiful pics! I enjoyed reading your blog. Very encouraging!

Heather said...

Thankyou Kristi! I love little girl dresses.
Trish- thanks for stopping by! Thank you for your kind words!

Mishel said...

So good to have you back! : ) And the pictures are just precious!

Karen said...

Heather...it's so good to have you back! I check for news everyday on your blog. I'm behind too...life is too hectic. I'll catch up soon. I always love your comments on my blog...so encouraging! Love to you and your family...Karen

Heather said...

Thank Ms Mishel and Ms Karen :) It's good to be back!

Jenn said...

Beautiful girls. What a blessing!!

Jenn :)

Tori Leslie said...

Adorable girls and I love the dresses. :0)