Monday, November 20, 2006

HERE .....

...I am!! :) Okay, I think the cable problem is FINALLY fixed. They have replaced about everything...splitters, modems, cords, and now the cable line from our house to the box outside which they said had a weak signal to begin with (ok, and they just now replaced it?...I know...frustrating). *Sigh* of course, we still have to PAY the same price even though we have had the rare intermittent access. ANYWAY ;)

How are you all? I have alot of catching up to do!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Welcome back!! I was getting ready to call out the calvary. Glad all is well with you and yours. Glad the problem was just the cable.

Heather said...

Thank you!! yes, there is only one cable company for us....and when things go wrong it can take a while. I sure missed reading your blog!

Karen said...

Heather...I'm so glad you're back...I check your blog every day...sometimes several times! I was worried there might be a health problem! So glad you're all okay. The kids are soooo cute and sweet. You are blessed! Thank you for your prayers for my mother too.
I love you...Karen

Grafted Branch said...

just glad you're back and o.k.

abrightnewdawn said...

Yay! Glad you're back, Heather!