Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Around the House







Just a simple lunch -Peanutbutter and Jelly never looked so good ;) The girls enjoyed some time with friends and their new puppy (the friend's puppy not ours). Brian and I enjoyed each other's company on this beautiful Saturday filled with some mandatory relaxation time :)



That is where we spent this weekend :) And, it was relaxing... Later that evening, the power went out, so we took the kids for some ice-cream since it was so hot. By the time they were finished, the power was back on...:) Hope you all had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Great pics. Did you climb a tree for the bench picture? :)

We had a good weekend preparing for VBS which starts tonight.

Have a great day!

Heather said...

Yes *snicker* I did...I thought the shadows were interesting :)

I will pray about your VBS!! God Bless

Free In Christ said...

sounds like fun! I'm glad your weekend was relaxing.
Melissa

abrightnewdawn said...

I want a picture of YOU taking that picture!! Come on, you know that was the part I want to see!! ;)
Seriously, looks fun AND relaxing, good job!!

Heather said...

LOL...you would would ya Dawn? ;) I am sure my neighbors got a kick out of it :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »