Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
:) We love you Dad...wish we could be there to celebrate with you!! In Honor of my Dad's Birthday...10 things we love about him...
1. He'd give you the shirt off his back if he thought it would help
2. He once took a flight from Georgia to Maryland to be there for me when I was getting my tonsils removed so I would not be by myself...I was 20 :) He could only stay for a few hours, but it means the world to me that he did it.
3. He took me to church
4. He trained me up and corrected me
5. Loves to play jokes (sometimes on my sister's boyfriends LOL)
6. Adores my children and smothers them with love
7. Knows how to truly "be there" for someone
8. He is longsuffering, loving, patient, kind, meek, compassionate, humble, charitable but bold when he needs to be
9. He has been married to my mom for 35 years (as of this September)
10. He NEVER NEVER NEVER gives up on his kids and loves God and his family with all his heart. I love you Dad, so much. Have a wonderful celebrated birthday!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!!! I hope he has a wonderful day!!!

Kristi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Heaather's Dad! Hope your day is filled with joy.

~Kristi

Free In Christ said...

Great video. Your Dad sounds like a terrific guy. Happy birthday, Heather's Dad!

Heather said...

Thank you ladies :)