Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tagged on LJ

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Secrets of a Happy Heart "The woman who cares for her home and family and desires to live a godly life of faith is called happy"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you canright side: the baby swingleft: the air :)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Fox News Channel
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 2:20pm
5. Now look at the clock. 2:17pm (nap time for the girls ;) )
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Old time Christan Radio...Ayden having some belly time
7. When did you last step outside? at about 2:00pm to call Brianna in for a rest time (5 year old big girls don't "nap" anymore ;) )
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Ayden playing on the floor
9. What are you wearing? A jean skirt, a light blue old navy oxford style shirt a girlfriend gave me, brown sandals, diamond stud earrinngs Brian bought me for our anniversary, and my wedding ring
10. Did you dream last night? I always dream :).
11. When did you last laugh? this morning, when Anjolie, who was trying to be sneaky...asked me why don't I go make something in the kitchen LOL
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A Thomas Kinkade print my parents gave me for my first year anniversary, 2 other prints, one from our in-loves and the other from the exchange
13. Seen anything weird lately? My husband trying to mow the lawn in the dark LOL
15. What is the last film you saw? Wow...it has been a looong time..Hoodwinked I think?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Hmmmm Pay off all our debt, pay off our Church's debt, pay off our parents' debts and houses and send them on a beautiful all expenses paid vacation. Hire a full time maid so we could spend as much time as we wanted with our children and be able to be in full time ministry without requiring an income. Buy an island and build a retirement resort for missionaries to live on when they can no longer be in the "field". LOL...I don't know :)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. Hmmmm you pretty much know everything how boring am I :) I wanted to be an actress/ fashion designer when I was little...God was soo good to see THAT never happened phew!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Find a way to convince everyone to choose Christ
19. Do you like to dance? Yes, with my children and my husband
20. George W Bush: He has my utmost respect and prayers. I am so thankful for a president who is not afraid to be "un-popular" when it comes to doing what he believes is right. Praise the Lord for allowing him to be president during these scary times.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Well...it is Brianna Lanae...no changing that :)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Ayden Josiah..done deal
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Uhhhh I am here sort of ;)
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Amen Ashleigh "Well done, thou good and faithful servant. Enter into your rest."
25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog: Hmmm Karen, Melissa, Kim, Kristi, and Dawn

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh I really liked reading that. Pretty cool Qs!

abrightnewdawn said...

ok, i did it. and I tagged tori!!