Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Missing... Heads?

I was reading the girls a story this morning about Nahum Prince..a young man who had a lame leg, and could not fight in battle, but stayed behind and was able to help win a battle by being in the right place at the right time....ANYWAY, I was, in my explanation of what being "lame" was, reminding the girls how we need to be thankful for our arms and legs because some children's limbs don't work and some even had to have them removed due to disease. Anjolie looked intently at me as I talked and then, in a very quiet and serious voice said, "And some children even have to have their heads removed, right mommy?" I tried with all my might not to even smile, but I let a couple of chuckles get away as I explained how that does not happen. :)

No comments: