Saturday, September 09, 2006

Updates!!

My friend's brother who I asked prayer for- is doing better PTL!! He is not saved though, but Lord willing this will shed some light on the Savior and His love for him.

My Aunt who is having to go through Chemo again due to a large tumor they found is so thankful for the prayers offered up on her behalf. The Drs said that not only is the tumor shrinking, it is dying!!! PTL please continue to pray for her and her family.

I had my lump removed today...an ambulatory procedure. I am pretty sore, but doing well. Now they are saying it is not a cyst but probably a benign tumor...this is frustrating, but the pathologist will do her tests on it, and I will find out the results soon. I don't know if I posted this before, but I have been suffering with hives daily for about 3+ weeks now :( Nothing intolerable, but it is annoying :) Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Heather, we'll continue in prayer for your friend's brother and for your Aunt. And for you.

Love and Hugs
~Kristi

Free In Christ said...

Thanks for the prayers, Heather. You are such a great friend.

Also, thanks so much for the updates. I will continue to pray for you Aunt and you also. I hope the hive problem can get resolved. I'm sure that is extremely annoying.

Love and Prayers.
Melissa

Elorra said...

Thank you for your comment. I miss being in touch. I need to check myself and slow down. I am sure you know what I mean. Sorry to hear about your hives. You must be exposing yourself to something that you are now allergic to. I hope you figure it out. And that tumor. I don't know what to say. I pray it is benign and you are healthy soon. God bless you, Elorra

Mishel said...

Thanks for the updates Heather. I am continuing to pray for you too...and for the results. Love you much!

Michelle said...

I am sure praying for these request!!

Anonymous said...

Praying.
Love,
Tobi