Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Please Welcome!!

Many of you have caught my hints in various posts to a good friend of mine that NEEDS to be blogging...Well...HHHHeeeeeeere she is! Yay!!
Simply Trusting is by my dearest friend here in Okinawa. She is brand new to this blogging thing, and I am so excited that she going to brave the ins and outs of blogger to share with us what the Lord is doing in her life. She is so incredibly talented and will roll her eyes at me for this introduction ;)- I could go on and on about her, but I don't want to spoil any posting material she might want to share with you herself :)
Please take a moment to stop by and say hello!

So, any support or help with how to post pics etc would be very welcome. I just download them from my computer, but some of you use photobucket etc...not sure about how to do that, but it would probably be quicker hmmm.

I am *ok* at figuring how to do things, but then when I try to help someone else...yikes I mess stuff up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!! This is Megan, Brian's cousin. I finally googled your blog because Grandmom always talks about how wonderfully written and insightful it is. I love it! Keep up the beautiful writing...I'm praying for you guys!

Heather said...

Hi Megan! Brian will be so excited to see your comment! Your Grandmother is such a blessing! ((hug)) Thank you for your prayers! We love and miss you!-heather