Monday, January 22, 2007

Hackers?

*gasp* EDITED! Good guys? What are they doing? My husband found(edited to add !! foul language on this hacker's site so I have disabled the link!!) sla.ckers.org (I have it still listed in case there is someone who has some know how on the ins and outs of hacking etc..I am so sorry for those of you who had to see the foul language in the posts on that site- please forgive me!- I didn't do much looking around as Brian told me where my site was listed- I should have looked before listing it here!! ) My site, abcand123okinawa.blogspot.com listed as one they "ran" something on? If you are looking to "help" , my site is listed at 6 from the bottom(my site is just listed as one they were "messing with")...does anybody know what in the world this is about? I tried to find a way to contact blogger or google....*grr* You don't need to go to the link if you don't know a way to "fix" whatever security issue I have- I have pretty much covered the problem here in my post. My husband stumbled upon it when he googled my site to check it from work...he was concerned that it was listed on a hacking site....SORRY again Please forgive my carelessness dear sisters -it is not an oversight that I take lightly :( !

6 comments:

Robin said...

Heather, We have Cleaninternet.com
and it wouldn't let me connect to that site. It blocked me out. Keep us posted as to what it is as you find out.
Thank you so much for prayers and hugs to me over the last couple days.
I'm praying for you as well.

Ashleigh Baker said...

Yikes!! I can't figure out if they are good people trying to find and alert other unsuspecting people that their sites aren't secure, or if THEY are trying to hack these sites? Even if they are trying to do some good stuff, there are some pretty yucky people on that board! :-| Scary... let us know what you find out.

Heather said...

blech...yes, I tried not to look "too far". Brian just found it when he was trying to google my site from work. He said it just came up in the query. *light bulb* I should probably put a warning next to the link due to the FOUL language.

Kristi said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds awful! :(

~Kristi

Free In Christ said...

Heather, I am missing you. Hope all is well.

Grafted Branch said...

Come back, Heather!