Monday, February 12, 2007

A trip, a Birthday, Pneumonia..

...a ruptured eardrum and another pneumonia. There...that's the past 3 weeks in a bitty nutshell :) Now, here are some pics of the kiddies for the Grandparents. ;)

I have missed my blogging buddies!!!! Brian had to go to the states for a week for some training, and it was all I could do to keep up with everything...and then I still had to keep on top of things while the kids were sick...so as much as I would have loved to "escape from it all" I had to put my little blogging hobby to the side for a while. I guess what I can say, regarding my husband, is that his unit received a Prepare to Deploy Order...and that is about all I can say. All the whens and what-ifs and maybes about drove me nuts, but you know, the LORD IS IN CONTROL and I am just trying to not think about all the questions until I have to.


Lily revovered from a mild case of pneumonia the week before last, but at her well-baby appt we discovered that she had a perforated eardrum from an ear infection that we did not even know she had! She was fussy the night before, but she went to sleep when I gave her some tylenol since she was pulling at her ear...the Dr had just checked her ears the week before when she had the pnuemonia *sigh* she sure is a tough little cookie.

Ms Robin do you recognize the baby towel :)
Ayden has hung in there...probably because he is still nursing. He is such a cute little fella ;)
I think it getting to be "first haircut" time! Awwww my wittle wittle boy growing right up!
Anjolie turned 4 while Brian was in Quantico for a week. We are having a party for her this weekend :)
Brianna has been such a big help to me. It is truly amazing what a 5 year old can do to help her momma. Sometimes it involves just her precious little hand rubbing my back when she sees the going is getting tough. What a little trooper.Poor little Anjolie. She is doing much better now, but Brian had to take her in to the ER on Sat morning after running a fever all night..even on tylenol. She was over 103...even after tylenol. Her oxygen was low and the x-ray came back showing one very very infected lung. PTL she could be treated at home! (Recognize the t-shirt Pop-pop? :) )

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Sure hope your daughter gets to feeling better..Glad you are back to blogging again..

Ashleigh Baker said...

Poor Anjolie! What a little trooper she is.

Ayden is just so big... it's unbelievable. Can you believe our boys are almost a year old??

Liz said...

I'm glad you're back Heather. You're one of my very few blogging buddies, so it got a little lonely without you. :P I'm glad your babies are starting to feel better!

Heather said...

Michelle, thanks! I need to go catch up on your blog!
Ash-I can hardly believe they are almost a year...it was always around this time that I would start "craving" another little one. Soon after that, the Lord would bless that heart's desire :)
Liz (hug):) I made new buddies by visiting around (via friend's sites) and commenting and linking with those I liked. Your little 4 mo old is just tooo cute!

Free In Christ said...

I am so glad you are back. I understand the absence. I am glad all you little ones are feeling better. Boy, is Ayden getting big, not so much a baby anymore.
I sure did miss you.

Heather said...

Thanks Melissa! I missed you too!! :)

Kristi said...

Awww, (((((HEATHER)))))You poor thing. I feel for ya! It's so hard to see your kids sick. I'm glad they're all feeling better. Poor Lily. I've had a busted ear drum before and they are not fun. And I'm glad that Anjolie was able to recover at home too and I love her cake. Sparkler candles? Brianna is a sweetie pea. I can tell! And that Ayden!! I can't believe how his looks have changed since the last picture you posted of him. He truly is growing fast.

~Kristi

Heather said...

:) Thanks Kristi..you are a good blog friend.

Mishel said...

I am so glad you are back. : ) You sure have had a lot going on...and poor Anjolie! I hope she is feeling better soon!! Love you!

Heather said...

Thank you Ms Mishel :) love you too!! Praying for your Marine SIL and his little family!

Karen said...

Heather...it's so good to have you back! I've really missed your blogging. Such great pics of the kids...give them all a big hug and kiss for me...and enjoy your day of pampering! Love...Karen

Karen said...

Heather...it's so good to have you back! I've really missed your blogging. Such great pics of the kids...give them all a big hug and kiss for me...and enjoy your day of pampering! Love...Karen

Karen said...

Sorry...I clicked twice...you can remove one of those! ;)

Heather said...

(((hug)))Ms Karen!! I really enjoyed the pics on your blog!! Hope you are well...thanks for the hugs and kisses to the kids :) love-heather