Tuesday, February 20, 2007

11:40pm Prayer Needed!

UPDATED!- 2:30am- Brianna is home- and thank you for your prayers -she has Pneumonia *sigh* how in the world can 3 out of 4 of my children have pneumonia...and Brian and I are perfectly fine?! What is going on here? Apparently is starts out viral, and it then turns into bacterial? Anyway PTL she was diagnosed properly thank you for praying!! You can't know what it means to me. They gave her Robitussin with codeine to quiet her cough so she can get some rest PTL. God is good.

Whatever virus is going around here causing pneumonia truly has me concerned...
I have always thought that Brianna had asthma- activity induced, but the last hospital we were at in 29 said she was too young to diagnose...

Well, Lily has had pneumonia, Anjolie had it, and now Brian has just rushed off with little Nana to the ER because she cannot catch her breath she is in such a coughing fit...coughing until she is vomiting and not even able to get a breath for the next cough...her little heart is just racing and she has a fever. She has been coughing for weeks especially after running around...now just getting up and walking sends her into fits...oh I am so frustrated and worried at the moment! Please pray...not that the symptoms will go away..but that she will be properly assessed and treated. Please pray.

9 comments:

Free In Christ said...

I just said a prayer. Please keep us posted.

Michelle said...

I am sure praying.Please keep us posted..

Free In Christ said...

Thanks for the update. I hope this sickness runs its course quickly.

**How does Brianna like the books I sent? Just curious. Are they for this year or next?

Have a blessed day.

Anonymous said...

It's hitting everyone. We had in this house for 3 weeks. I hope everyone gets better soon!

Heather said...

Melissa, she really enjoys them, thank you so very much...they were really for next year since she is in Kindergarten this year, but I have been using them! She is doing great! Thank you so much

h- thank you for commenting-Oh dear... how do we go about getting it OUT of our house?!

Michelle...stay healthy :) Thank you for praying!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the update and I am sure praying for your family..

Kristi said...

I am so sorry to hear about your sick babies. I did hope they were better by now or at least well on their way to mending. I'm going to say a prayer for you and your family right now.

~Kristi

Mishel said...

Heather I will also be praying...

When Zach was about a year old, I had pneumonia and then he got it too. Rande and Ashleigh were fine. But it was the sickest I have ever been (Zach too). If I remember correctly, ours started out with bronchitis and then went into pneumonia. It was awful.

Grafted Branch said...

I missed the whole thing! I'm so sorry to hear, but so relieved to know you have your diagnosis and people are being treated.

I had pneumonia at about 20...stayed in the hospital for mearly a week and had my lung drained.

So, if your's are at home and healing, I guess all will be alright.

May the Lord bless you and yours...