Monday, February 19, 2007

A Dear Friend..

..shared this with me today, and she has no idea what an encouragement she has been to me. Ms Sandi, if you are visiting....thank you so very much.

I Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal Glory
by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." AMEN!! God is so good...it WILL be worth it all.

These past two weeks the Lord has so worked through some very Godly women in my life in very specific ways to encourage me, sharpen me...point me to the Lord in a tremendous way- and all on very different issues in my life right now. Thank you so much Ms Mishel for opening my eyes, Ms Sandi for affirming the Lord works in mysterious and dramatic ways to reveal His love for us, and Ms Pam for your obedient and faithful responses to the Lord prompting you to pray...thank you for allowing God's love to flow through you that He might be glorified. Godly women humbly serving at home and sure to be considered great in the Kingdom of God for their love and service to their King...like so many of you ladies I read out there in the blogosphere. Your love and faith shines through as you share in your posts how the Lord works in your life. May He truly receive all the Honor and Glory.

1 comment:

Mishel said...

God is *so* good! Love you, Heather! : )