Wednesday, February 14, 2007

*SQUEAL* and *Twirl*

Brian, whose schedule most times seems like a fortress guarded by the King's best, has allowed for a little Pampering session to be squeezed in today!! He arranged...over his lunch ( a mega feat) to schedule me for an appt to go get my toes done at COCOK's (pronounced "Cocoe's" ) with a foot scrub and leg massage. It is a very popular place here on Okinawa, and I have been once before. It is wonderful...yummy tea, beautiful fountain, leather recliners ahhhhh. I can't wait! So, that is my V-Day gift today!! :) from him...my beloved. Thank you honey!! Ohh I better go take care of these legs! ;) I will post pics hopefully later!!



7 comments:

Liz said...

Heather, I am sooooo jealous!! I love Cocok's! Enjoy it! I know you will. You can't find anything quite like it here in the states. :(

Heather said...

:) I am waiting for my DH as I type this...I am very excited :) Maybe you could find a DaySpa?

Robin said...

You lucky girl you! Enjoy

Mishel said...

Have fun Heather!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Kristi said...

Ahhhhh, what a nice gift! I hope you enjoy/ed it. I know you did!! A little pampering is a wonderful thing. :)

~Kristi

Ashleigh Baker said...

What a fun treat!! Savor every. little. moment. They don't come around often. ;)

Anonymous said...

They serve tea?! YUM!