Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sparkly Pink Piggies




Ok, well, the pic doesn't do 'em justice. Nor does it display the wonderful time I had getting them done. (That picture of my big toe is just crazy looking lol...it looks like a huge thumb or something).

So, Brian dropped me off and got the kids lunch...I know, how sweet. I was led to a huge comfy leather recliner while my feet were soaked and scrubbed, toes pedicured. Next she massaged my legs and feet while I sipped some delicious tea and ate cream puffs (all complimentary)...it was very relaxing and I am very grateful to my husband for the break :)

7 comments:

Free In Christ said...

What a wonderful husband. I'm sure he knew you were in need of some pampering. Toes look great. I'm still not sure I could let someone touch my feet, I am weird aobut my feet.

Mishel said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time. Your toes look SO cute!!! Love the color. :)

Kristi said...

Wow, that sounds nice. What a nice gift!
Glad you had a good time. You deserve some time to relax.

~Kristi

Ashleigh Baker said...

Pretty, pretty! :) What a great hubby!

And I like your flip flops, too, btw. ;)

Grafted Branch said...

What pretty feet!

Is that what toes can look like? *sigh* I think I need a pedicure.

:)

Michelle said...

Very pretty!! Looks really nice

Heather said...

Aww thanks!!