Monday, February 12, 2007

Potty Training







Yes, the time has come where 25mo old Lilymonster needs to be potty trained. And, this sort of "sharing" may be a little more than you wished you knew...I don't know. what is it about mom's sharing their potty training humor that makes us feel- well, normal? Some issues we have had, uh *yes* I WILL spare you, but this was cute.

Brian kicked me out of the house on Saturday :) LOVINGLY, for a BREAK...had a wonderful time, I did, but that is a different story. He stayed home and got very ambitious about training Lily *grin*. He told me when I got home that Lily had told him many many times that she had to go poo-poo potty. He must have taken her in there and got her all set up about 5 times in which she would work and work, but nothing would happen. FINALLY she sounds desperate and tells Brian she needs to go...so Brian again gets her all set up...she works and waits and works and waits then.... it happened, well, sort of...
Lily braced herself then *TOOOT!* " "I DID IT!!" she exclaimed happily ...lol, oh my, the things that humor me.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad she is getting the hang od going on the potty..

Liz said...

So funny!

Free In Christ said...

Too funny!

Kristi said...

LOL, Only a mother who has been through potty training can truly appreciate this post. LOL I love it.

~Kristi

Mishel said...

I am so glad you posted this! LOL This *is* reality!! : )

Lily is just precious!

Heather said...

LOL thanks Kristi...yes, I must say that 10 years ago, I would have laughed if someone told me I would write of such a thing...
As you said..Ms Mishel...it *is* reality ;) I am sure a reality that some would prefer not to have a glimpse of...I appreciate their "bearing with me" ;) Thanks lol :) love you!!