Monday, February 26, 2007

A chuckle


..or two, and then I couldn't help it...I laughed when Anjolie came out (looking like this) to the living room saying she was expectin' some babies..no wonder she keeps telling me I have babies in my "belly" lol. She was just walkin' around like nothin' was goin' on. I asked if I could get a pic- she swung her little blonde hair around Charlie's Angel style and said "sure" ....lol She was the proud mother of a frog and some other little monster thing...twins ;) Oh little Anjolie.

7 comments:

Free In Christ said...

That is hilarious. She is such a character.

Michelle said...

LOL..That was cute

Kristi said...

Oh how cute. I like that she thinks you have babies in your belly. Isn't innocence wonderful??

~Kristi

Karen said...

I enjoyed all your new blog entries so much! I laughed out loud at the haircut video! What a patient little man! Your family is so sweet...thank you for sharing! Love and hugs...Karen

Liz said...

That is too funny!!

Mishel said...

Anjolie cracks me up! LOL She is so pretty...just like her Mama! : )

Heather said...

Melissa, Michelle :) thanks..I thought it was pretty funny.
Kristi-yes, I love their innocence..very precious
Ms Karen :) I am glad you enjoyed it...he looks so grown up now!
Liz, just wait til' you have a girl! They are somethin' else ;)
Ms Mishel..she's crazy like her mama that's. for. sure. oh well...He Gives Grace!