Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sisters in Christ...


..showing love. Yesterday, we had to do some running around that required both my husband and I...banking etc. We loaded everybody up ..sick and all and headed out. When I got home, these were at my door from 2 very dear friends...one is Pam from Simply Trusting. I could not go to Ladies' Visitation with Brianna and they were so sweet to think of me. God is so good. Please continue to pray for Brianna because the hospital called us at home and said there were some concerns about her x-ray- her pneumonia is in multiple lobes of both lungs...we have to take her back in this morning.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your babies are sick!! We'll definitely be praying!

Love, Liz

Oh yeah, the flowers are beautiful!

Robin said...

Please keep us posted on Brianna! I am so sorry she feel so bad. I'll be praying. I guess I don't need to tell you to take care of yourself. Hard to do with 4 sick children.

Michelle said...

I am sure praying for Brianna..Please keep us posted and please take care of yourself..

Mishel said...

How sweet of your friends! And yes, please keep us posted on Brianna...we're praying!

Free In Christ said...

I will be praying for Brianna. Keep us updated.