Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day to day

Sometimes the "mundane" is such a comfort. Today it offers me a sense of stability and routine. Getting a "treat" of coffee this morning from Seattle Coffee was motivation to get the girls, Ayden, and myself dressed and ready early for today :). I find that I function more effectively (the girls too) when I am "dressed" for the day. It is sooo tempting to just stay in pjs with homeschooling, and believe me, some days I still do. Like Monday...that is my BIG cleaning day (after the weekend the house is pretty chaotic) , so I have made it an official pj day for all of us until around 2pm :) Well, today, is a quiet day...I still have a ton of laundry to do and more schoolwork for Brianna. She has her first piano lesson today, and then we have visitation tonight...I sure am glad I got a good night's rest! Have a good one...and God Bless!

2 comments:

Free In Christ said...

I'm so glad you've had a good day. God is so good.

abrightnewdawn said...

We have those same "pj days", ESPECIALLY Monday's!!! Been praying for you and the baby, AND the girls. It's always such an adjustment, glad it's all going so well. And SO FAST. I can't believe it's all ready been 3 weeks!!
And thank you for the sweet comment on Jamie's blog, it was sure a great pick-me-up, with the awful day I had yesterday!!