Saturday, October 21, 2006

X'd ?


Brian was hooking up a VCR (lol...don't ask) and he had to pull out the Entertainment Center from the wall exposing some cables etc. He told Anjolie not to get back there because of the power cords. I don't know about anyone else, but anything having to do with electricity is a big deal to my kids PTL so far. Well, to make a long story short (no, no one got shocked *snicker*) Anjolie quietly and seriously advised me not to go over there or I would get "X'd" pronounced phonetically "ext" ;). I asked her what she meant, and she spread her arms and legs out so her body made an "X", and said "see, my body is in an "X" and that's what happens to people when they get "X'd" with power cords" I started to laugh, and she said she- "really saw that in [cartoons] when someone (got shocked) -they got 'X'd". I just laughed thinking of those cartoons, and how in her imagination, she saw me in an X being electrocuted... LOL

No comments: