Saturday, July 28, 2007

Misc Pics

We went to a park where we did not see 1 American...it kind of made me feel as if we were trespassing or something.
Brian found this blue crab which was pretty neat! There were shrines everywhere!

I just thought this little boy was so cute and had to put his pic up ..just because;) Yes, we love little Ayden he fits right in.

Ok, ..lol. This is Brian's back with...a little keepsake on it. Yes, you too can have a precious reminder of a sweltering day at the beach- just ask your child to put sunscreen on your back ;) Brianna did this. When Brian showed her, she kind of nervously laughed and said.."oops, sorry!" This is truly just a RANDOM Post...;)

5 comments:

Pam--in America said...

I love it!! How sweet to have Brianna's little handprint "burned" into his back. You couldn't have done that on purpose if you tried! I miss you guys so much!

Jenny said...

Heather,

Your kids have growen so big!To think I had brianna in the nursery one time.I left a comment a few post back don't know if you got it.

Kristi said...

I like your miscelaneous post. Your poor hubby. Hope he doesn't have too much pain with that.

~Kristi

Liz said...

Awww, such sweet pictures!

Heather said...

:) Pam, we miss you too dear friend.
Jenny, I will have to go look! Thanks for stopping by my friend :)
Kristi..lol, my DH hates to get burned, but he did not complain too much about this *cute* burn.
Thanks Liz...gonna stop by your neck of the blogosphere to see that precious boy in a minute!