Monday, May 08, 2006

14 Things About My Mom

Ok, Jamie...thanks for tagging me :) Here it goes!
1. She loves the Lord
2. She is a poet
3. She is a writer
4. She is very creative
5. She loves Daffodil and Lilac
6. A Blessed Homemaker
7. Was a stay at home mom of 3
8. Was one of 10 children
9. Has a great sense of humor (we love playing jokes)
10. Has a knack for decorating and putting beautiful gifts together
11. Loves chocolate and fresh ground coffee (just to name a couple of things)
12. Makes Delicious and beautiful pies
13. Has passed on to me a love for traditional homemaking and bargain shopping
14. Loves a rainy day to curl up with a good book, a cozy blanket and her coffee - able to see beauty in every day things. Truly a woman of strength and perseverence beyond measure.

I love you mom...and I could go on and on, but the game was to list "14" :)
Ok, I tag
Ashleigh
Karen
Melissa
Kim
Steph
Elorra (what is your site now?)
and Laurie

No comments: