Friday, May 19, 2006

The Time is COMING

And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come
Matthew 24:14

The spiritual warfare is at its peak don't you think? Have we ALL not been dealing with an incredible amount of "attack" in our lives? The battle against anger, sickness, disaster....all part of Satan's plan to try and render us useless in the cause of Christ. Even brothers and sisters in Christ- gossiping and hurting one another...kicking eachother when their down instead of lifting up and exhorting. Satan knows his time is near...we must pray fervently for one another, and GET THE GOSPEL OUT!! It is reassuring to me when I look around at all the strife that the time is near and an encouragement to continue showing I am on the Lord's side...whatever Satan might throw at me to separate me or cause me to ruin my testimony, I just remind myself that he is raging and truly a lion seeking to devour anyone and everyone before the RETURN OF CHRIST. It is coming!! Remain steadfast dear friends.

No comments: