Friday, December 01, 2006

What Time of Day

..are you? I swiped this from Grafted Branch ;) thanks!

You Are Sunset

Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life.
And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you.
Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years.
Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!
Riiiiight with my 4 little ducklings paddling right behind me ;) One ...Lord willing I will see more of the world..to spread the Gospel..who knows?

2 comments:

Grafted Branch said...

You're the first Sunset I've seen. The first sentence seems true to form from where I sit -- you do seem wise beyond your years (which I think I'm guessing in your early 30s...or maybe I know that because it's on your profile or a post somewhere).

Anyway, a good ambition there at the end. May the Lord honor the desire He's placed in your heart!

Ashleigh Baker said...

Okay, maybe you're not heading for a PhD or a trip around the globe, but I'd say the rest applies. :)