Monday, March 06, 2006

Waiting....

...for my appointment to see what is going to happen today. The appt is at 11:15am my time...soooo 8:15pm east coast time (my mom :) ) and I believe 6:15pm in Lake Havasu (Brian's mom :) )? The Dr said he is going to be "aggressive" to "get things going" for this appt due to my high bp last appt. My blood pressure this time will pretty much determine just how "aggressive" he is going to be.

I am going to be honest in saying I will not complain if I have the baby this early (37wks by the hospital's inac. date and 38wks based on my date and confirmed by u/s)...I am so worried about an abruption, which I had a partial one last baby...not to mention it would be nice to have some of my pregnancy induced problems- like the swelling, itching, dizziness, sleeplessness, hypertension- go away :)

I will keep you posted!!

No comments: