Thursday, February 02, 2006

BIG OLE' BUN in this oven!!

Just a quick note to say... THIS BABY FEELS HUGE... ok, just had to get that out. I can't believe the scale only says I have gained the same as I did with the girls because this boy is OUT THERE!! I was trying to vaccuum out the van yesterday...ha ha..wish I had a picture of THAT...it was just pathetic. I told Brian (jokingly) that he gets to vaccuum it out next time...but he has to strap his ALICE pack (all purpose, lightweight, individual carrying equipment pack *rolling eyes* over acronym) fully loaded to the front of him while he does it.

Anyway, I have to take a break from my housework like every 20 min now...I just feel so heavy..so I can't post as much as I would like :(!! I know Whaa waaaa, I will get off my pity pot ;) Hope you all are having a great day!! :)

3 comments:

Molly D said...

Complain away! Being only 5 months removed from the end of pregnancy I can certainly remember and empathize! Those last weeks are SOOO uncomfortable and no one who hasn't been there can truly understand! I've been there, honey, and you have every right to complain a bit! :)

Heather said...

:) thank you for understanding.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Usana ppc Blood+pressure+treatment 60 day trial virus protection Master golf tourament Download smartmovie ppc Valtrex dosage outbreak therapy http://www.call-centers-in-india.info/Possibleseroquelsideeffects.html Ppc appraisel Ppc stuff Avantgo for ppc 2003