Sunday, December 04, 2005

At least 92 Souls SAVED!


This week of revival has wrapped up, with the final night being on prophecy...what will happen to those who are left behind to endure the tribulation. I believe there were at least 23 saved just last night, taking our total for the week into the 90s!!

There was an excellent turn out last night at our final service. Let me just give you an idea of what I mean by "turn-out"- my husband and I were taking care of the 3-4 year olds in a separate classroom, and we were told to prepare for 10-12 kids. We had a whopping 30!!!!! Yes, it was pretty suprising to see that many little booger-pickers (including 2 of our own) in one little classroom. Praise the Lord we had a dear lady offer to stay and help us. We watched Veggie Tales, played games, Brian did a devotion with the puppets, had a snack etc...(wow, sounds so organized being written down like this...in person, things felt, and looked pretty chaotic) I am soooo thankful for the turn-out and the extra help we had, and boy did I get a GREAT night sleep :) You can actually view the services online at http://www.maranathaokinawa.org/ (sorry you have to cut and paste to your browser) just go to view messages once on our church's page.

No comments: