Thursday, December 15, 2005

Little is Much

-when God is in it!
I woke up this morning feeling absolutely cruddy!! It must be the flu because my poor body is just aching all over!! I share this because there is no way I could have accomplished what I did today without the specific strength and grace from the Lord. There HAD to be some prayers that went up for me today because I felt them!!

I needed to make enough brownies with icing (yummmm cream cheese) today for 65 people which I thought would be no big deal, earlier this week. Well, Brianna woke up sick and had to stay home from school, Anjolie is still sick, and Lily was vomiting and various other fun things going on today. So, I loaded up my little sicklings and dropped Brianna's homework off at her school, and just prayed for the strength to make it through the day.

I got home, and all the sudden had plenty of energy!! I got most of the brownies finished while my 2 youngest napped and my oldest did a craft. Then, I even had energy to do my daily cleaning!! I was so excited...it really lifts my spirits to be in a clean house. After that, I gathered up my Christmas gifts to be wrapped and boxed for shipment, and went to the commissary AGAIN for some Dinner supplies and stuff to make Chai tea for Brianna's teachers! The whole time, I was just thanking and praising God for His grace. He is so AWESOME!! It just brings tears to my eyes to think that this morning I did not even know if I would make it out of bed!! I did not even take any medicine today....just a prayer pill I guess!! ;) Thank you to whoever prayed for me today...the LORD answers!! Heb 13:5 For He hath said I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee
'

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a busy day! Glad you got through it.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Epson color 670 print cartridges