Saturday, January 28, 2006

Anjolie turned 3 today!!


Well, on the 28th (a day ahead here). I posted some movie clips of her birthday on my home-videos link...sorry they are not the best quality. I was using "Drop-Shots" for free, but for $5 a month, I have unlimited postings and NO ADVERTISING! I was concerned a couple of times when I saw some not-so-appropriate advertising on there....hope you enjoy it better now!!

So, to celebrate, they all got to dress up in princess costumes since the theme was "Fairytopia", and I put make-up on them (of course this was a HIT). We watched Anjolie's BIRTH-DAY tape...nothing graphic of course. She really enjoyed that...so did Brian and I. She came in 3 hours and 2 pushes..whooo hoo!! We watched some other baby footage as well...it was nice to reflect on what a blessing it has been to have the gift of Anjolie in our lives. We praise the Lord for all of our children...they are truly a blessing

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Anjolie!
I really enjoyed your videos!
It's really fun to see your sweet family.

Lots of love...

Karen

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Vardenafil ssri Neck nerve pain relief medication teenage boy sex stories example for personal financial planning Portable stationary washers Playstation remove parental control Ferrari f100 Jeeps motorcycle club wichita Sports bras protective cups