Monday, January 23, 2006

Did you PRAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND today?

The times are so evil, and every day at work they are BOMBARDED with the forces of evil. Temptation surrounds them. My husband shares with me how trying it is at times because of the conversation of coworkers, the pictures they display, the music they listen to, the language they use...and this is just while at work! We are as one, my husband and I, and I have been reminded that I am responsible to hold my husband up in prayer-daily- at least! This is a link to a website that has a 31 day prayer plan for your husband...I think I might make my own and tailor it to my husbands needs. http://www.anneshomeyplace.com/prayersforourhusbandandchildren.htm
Let's not abandon our husbands in this area of being a help meet.

3 comments:

Molly D said...

Good reminder, Heather! In a book I am reading right now it says that the better translation for what we usually translate as "help meet" in referring to women would be more acurately translated as "lifesaving sustainer." And nothing is more life-giving and sustaining than prayer! :)

Heather said...

That is so good! So true :)

Free In Christ said...

Thanks for the reminder. It's good to be reminded of these things that we may get "too busy" to remeber at times. You are an encouragement to me.