Thursday, January 19, 2006

Things To Do When You're Sick


It has been a couple of months since we have been able to do one of our themed picnics due to weather, and now that we are sick, I am not up to even getting out of the house at all....so we decided to make some things to decorate the play-room/classroom. Talk about easy...a large piece of cardboard from our recently bought table set, a bag of cotton balls, some glue, and a package of construction paper...voila!! This turned out to be at least an hour or two of busy time for a 4 and almost 3 year old...LOTS of pieces to stick on..he he!! I just drew it, put the glue on, cut up the construction paper into mosaic like pieces, opened the cotton balls and supervised. Ok, ok, yeah I could not resist joining in- as sick as I felt we had fun ;) Brian cut them out for us so I will hang them later this week.