Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Am Finally Feeling Better :)

Praise the Lord!! I still have some residual stuff going on, but I am definitely on the mend! :) Now, Brian has it :(. He had to leave by 2:45am this morning, and won't get home until around 8pm tonight. This is going to be a rough week for him...especially being sick. It is so cute though, since food was never arranged for these guys at the range, they have to either bring their lunch along or eat MREs (meals ready to eat). So I am packing his lunch every day...I am enjoying it, but it is hard to resist writing the little note on the napkin saying I love you with the big heart :) So, I just leave a note in the fridge on top of his food for him. *sigh* this is a trying time for us with his schedule adn everything. I know the Lord is preparing me for his deployment coming up in a few months. Knowing this makes the situation easier to deal with...we have been so blessed to have him home for every birth. He will be home for this one too, but will leave very soon after. I am sad he will miss the time with his brand new 1st son...but the Lord will bless.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Heather...I'm so glad you're feeling a little better. I don't know how you do all you must with 3 little girls and a baby on the way! I really admire you and Brian. When does he have to be deployed? We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Love in Him,
Karen

Heather said...

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much. The Lord is truly my strength...there is no other way I could keep up
Brian leaves the first half of April. Thank you so much for your prayers :) I can "feel" them in the Lord's Grace.
Love in Him,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Heather-I'm so happy to hear your feeling better. I'm also happy to hear about your amazing attitude toward your and Brian's situation. You're such an inspiration. You guys will be in my prayers.

Jamie said...

I am glad your feeling better. I have read your blog, but havent had time to comment..or went to comment. I didnt realize Brian was deploying! I will pray for you. JIm leaves in 4 weeks! I dont know how I am going to do it myself but I know I will just lean on the Lord.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better, Heather! I didn't realize Brian was deploying either... when did this come up?