Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Big Belly

Still tricking myself into believing that I really do still fit in my non-maternity size small overalls (it's really just a lack of wardrobe) watch for hazardous flying buttons!!
Anjolie took the picture on the right...must be a pretty scary sight from down there. PLANET BELLY!! You know, I bet if she stood under my belly, I would not even see her!!

Well, I have avoided the camera like the plague, but there is just no hiding it...might as well just share how big I really am getting. Everything is pretty much the same as the girls' pregnancys except this little boy is really out front!! Still gaining pretty much to the pound the same as the girls. I feel like a BLIMP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather! You look amazing. What are you, like 10 weeks from your due date? You look like me at 5 months. I don't know how you do it. Let me know how it goes. I want all (well most) of the details. Talk to you later.
Love,
Tobi

Karen said...

Heather...what a cute little tummy...you don't look that far along! Isn't it exciting to think of a little boy joining the Yost girls! Keep us updated!
Love...Karen

Heather said...

Thanks Tobi and Karen...you are so nice. My scale informs me of otherwise...I have gained almost 30 pounds!! I will probably gain about 8 more :( But that is ok, it is worth it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... how cute!! 29 weeks... getting closer. Soon we'll both be holding our little boys. Yikes! ;) ::hugs::